Go Back   Norcal1320.com > General Talk > Nitrous Romper Room

Nitrous Romper Room Come one come all, make as many different topics about the same thing. Talk shit to each other and cover your eyes, the sand and tanbark might get in them.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:11 AM   #166
Trevor Langfield
Norcal1320 Member

Gameroom cash: $306027
Trader Rating: 0
I'd love to have the time to respond to all the posts I've missed but as just stated on the REVO thread, I've been SO BUSY selling my products to AMERICAN customers for the past couple of months, that I haven't even had time to read anything here never mind make a post, so I'll just have to leave you all to think what you want about me. LOL

The funniest thing is that what you lot 'think' and say has NO EFFECT on what your fellow Americans do, because there are a growing number of them BUYING my products and an even BIGGER number following my progress and on the verge of following those who are smart enough to buy now and take a lead.

Considering my 'terrible' sales technique bad 'attitude' and poor product (according to 'some' IDIOTS on this forum), it's funny that so many of your fellow Americans are so keen to buy my products but then no doubt the IDIOTS on this forum will claim that those buying my products are actually the idiots for doing so but if that were the case, then the first "idiot" (Cecil Towner of HTP Performance) who bought my REVO system is VERY HAPPY with the Championship win and world records he achieved with them, so I'll leave the SMART people on this forum to decide which people are the real idiots here.

Makes me wonder just how many systems I'd be selling if I followed the sales and marketing advice of the fools on this forum and started kissing ass over in America. LOL

With regard to my tuning ability, as I told Ron, I don't have the same degree of experience WITH BIG V8s as he does BUT that does NOT mean that I don't know what I'm talking about in that respect, because I have ENOUGH experience to produce OUTSTANDING results and it is yet to be proven if my tuning methods will produce better, worse or just the same results as Ron's.

Hopefully Ron will get the chance to prove that one way or the other soon.

BTW I won't be back to read your responses, because I'm still FAR TOO BUSY SELLING MY PRODUCTS TO AMERICAN CUSTOMERS to even spend much time on my own forum now.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #167
Falcon
Almost a Baller

Gameroom cash: $702714
Trader Rating: 2
Cool.

Don't let the door hit you in your pretentious ass on the way out..

Old 01-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #168
TubeCarz
Norcal1320 Member

Gameroom cash: $401907
Yes selling one kit makes it a 100% increase in sales .....

Void , please continue to write .... I'm a big fan of fiction novels .....

Old 07-18-2016, 08:19 PM   #169
shoedoos

Gameroom cash: $173102
any updates on this system?

Old 09-26-2016, 09:52 PM   #170
drinking jack
Norcal1320 Member

Gameroom cash: $165283
I have one for sell. It's barely used $700

Drinking to keep alcohol out of kids hands one bottle at a time.